Monday 2 January 2012

My want list for 2012!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


This is my WantNEED list for 2012 - **Warning!! This is updated constantly!

HIGHEND MAKEUP

Illamasqua
- Powder blusher in shade 'Lover'

MAC
- *Limited Edition* Metal-X Cream Eyeshadow in shades 'Virgin Silver' & 'Gold Carbon'
- Lipstick in shade 'Shy Girl'

NARS
- Powder blusher in shades 'Orgasm' (I KNOW, I KNOW!!) & 'Amour'.. So far
- Lipgloss in shade 'Turkish Delight'
- Lipgloss in shade 'Orgasm'
- Bronzer in shade 'Laguna'

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Glitters in shades 'Mirrorball', 'Gold', 'Blue', 'Navy', 'Slate', 'Coffee', 'Beige', 'Pink', 'Magenta' & 'Red'.. (Just a few right..?) - My wonderful friend Dean brought me these. I am blessed!!

Lit Cosmetics
Unsure of exact shades as there is so many!!!

Lime Crime
- Lipsticks in shades ' Cosmopop' & 'My Beautiful Rocket'
- Carousel Gloss in shade 'Candy Apple'
- Eyeshadows in shades 'Empress', 'Medusa' & 'Mirror, Mirror'

Sugarpill
- Loose eyeadows in shades 'Stella', 'Paperdoll', 'Weekender', 'Decora', 'Royal Sugar' & 'Tiara' (Backup)

Graftobian 
- Corrector Palette

Urban Decay
- Primer Potions in shades 'Original' & 'Sin' 
- *Limited Edition* Naked Palette 2
- Backup Naked Pallete 1 - Don't judge.. This is my cannot live without product!

Sigma Brushes
- Cleansing & Polishing Tool
- Dry 'N' Shape
- Blending E25
- Tapered Blending E35
- Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki F80
- Foundation F60
- Mrs Bunny Blue Travel Kit (E30, E40, E55, E65, F30, F40, F60)
- Synthetic Precision Kit
- Essential Kit

Benefit
- Watts up!
- They're Real~
- Hello Flawless Powder Foundation in shade 'Beige'
- Hello Flawless Liquid Foundation
- POREfessional
- High Beam
- You Rebel Lite
- High Brow
- One Prime Day


DRUGSTORE

NYX
- Loose pearl eyeshadows in shades 'Silver', 'Charcoal', 'Black Pearl', 'Purple', 'Turquoise', 'Lilac', 'Mink', 'Mocha', 'Grass', 'Very Pink', 'True Purple' & 'Jade Pearl'
- Eyeshadow base in shades 'White' & 'Pearl'
- Doll Eye Mascara (Long Lash)
- Megashine Lipgloss in shades 'Perfect', 'Nude Pink' & 'Nude Peach'


BYS
- Lipsticks in shades 'Beautifully Bare' & 'Champagne Rain'

E.L.F
- Mineral Eyeshadow in shade 'Celebrity'
- Essential Duo Eye Shadow Cream in shades 'Sugar Cookie' & 'Butter Pecan'


Medusas Makeup
Same as LIT Cosmetics - I am unsure yet of which shades to get!

Sleek
- Palette in shade 'Oh so special'
- Eye dusts in shades 'Fantasy', 'In the Nude', 'Tigress' & 'Eden'
- Brow kit 


RANDOM BITS & PIECES

Z Palette
- Large leopard print freedom palette

Typo
- Filigree pencil cups - Perfect for makeup brushes!
- 'Empty journal seeks creative genuis for casual fling' A4 Diary

Guess
- Glam watch gift pack (3 bands)

Skinit
- Custom case for 'Call Me Pretty'


Thats it.. For now! It's a little worrying looking at this huge list, however I plan to buy each and every one of these things with my hard earned dollars :)
I will update this list as I purchase these things.

What is on your want/need list for 2012?


4 comments:

  1. Nice List =) I totally see why you need NARS Orgasm (You should also check out Deep Throat) and Illamasqua Lover! Gorgeous shades!

    In terms of Gorgeous Cosmetics, their Eyeshadow/Blush colors are really nice, big pan, lasts a long long time!
    Their full-coverage liquid foundation looks natural, their powders are smooth and have a nice finish. All are photograph friendly, because the brand is meant for Academy of Makeup School. Their Brush Cleaner is the best I have tried (for spot cleaning the brushes). They generally have lovely products. Their false eyelashes are comfortable to wear too.

    If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Its getting terribly long! I have just hauled my bum off so I will update as I receive each product! Do you buy your NARS from Myer?? So glad Ive found another Brisbane blogger!! I will have to pop into Gorgeous cosmetics and check out your recommendations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NARS is only available from Mecca Cosmetica in Brisbane Queens Plaza, the blush retails for $49 (price has been recently reduced significantly). Or you can get them from cosme-de.com, or strawberrynet for around $31 or something around there (both sites are free shipping). I personally have not bought anything from NARS but all my friends have.

    Illamasqua is only available in Myer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tip for getting Benefit, get it from their US official website, it's so much cheaper, plus if you buy a certain amount ($115 or $125 I can't remember), it will be free shipping. Saves you heaps. Quite significant price difference per item.

    ReplyDelete