Thursday 11 August 2011

Review - Pomé

Over the years there has been a number of products storming into the hair & beauty market claiming to fix/revive/strengthen and give shine to your hair. So naturally, this is something I look at and cannot go past. I have spent a long time, and when I say a long time I mean a LOOONNNGGG time changing my hair. Were talking bleach, hair straighteners, every kind of extension method, permanent/semi colours and curling tongs. Most recently I came across a new product called 'Pomé'. When I find anything new that sparks my interest I do alot of researching and I find that facebook is being a handy tool to use. I read through wall posts from happy customers, and was pleasantly surprised at the mutual love for this new product. What's so good about it?

1. It is formulated for use on BOTH skin & hair. It can help with a number of things including reducing the appearance of eczema and psoriasis. Please see the case studies page for some amazing proof of results! http://pomeproducts.com.au/ass​ets/case_study.html 

2. It is not a heavy oil, meaning you can apply it as much as you like and it will not look greasy/oily and will not leave you with a heavy build up of product.

3. Adds shine, use it as a moisturizer and it can also be used as a heat protectant.

And the BEST thing of all - IT ACTUALLY WORKS! (These are not the only good things about Pomé - just my favourite)

Some of the ingredients are..
- Punicic Acid (Omega -5) 
- Pomegranate Seed Oil - Smells ridiculously good!
- Argan Oil
- Sweet Almond & Macadamia Nut Oil
- Vitamin A, B, C and E

All in all girls and guys, I use this product on my hair and I love it. I know you will too - I highly highly recommend it, and will be stocking this in salon very soon!

I am not affiliated with Pomé, I paid for the product and I am not being paid to do this review. 

P.S. This product is made in Australia - support our fellow Aussies!



No comments:

Post a Comment