Sunday 12 February 2012

Sugarpill goodness!

Good afternoon everyone!

Today I am sharing with you, my latest saturday night creation using Sugarpill.



Products used;
Benefit POREfessional Primer
Graftobian Corrector Palette
MAC Select Cover Up
Benefit Moon Beam
NARS Laguna
MAC Studio Fix 'NC37'
MAC Studio Fix Powder 'C4'
Illamasqua Blusher in 'Lover'
Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'Original'
Coastal Scents Palette in matte purple shade (Sorry unsure of  exact shade name)
Sugarpill pressed shadow in 'Poisen Plum'
Sugarpill loose dust in 'Tiara'
Urban Decay 'Virgin' for brow bone
Urban Decay 'Naked' for eyebrows
Red Cherry Lashes #117

I absolutely adore Sugarpill - I am sure I dont need to hype it up more as everyone who is anyone knows how amazing their entire range is!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment: