Wednesday 1 February 2012

Late night purchases & additions to my 2012 want list! - Pic Heavy

Oh how I love late night motivation!
I just came across two sites with similiar products which I must try!

The first is Glamour Doll Eyes. They are a US based company that describes themselves as the following; An eye shadow company that strives to bring you fashionable and unique colours to strut your stuff! Our eye shadows are great for any age! All of our ingredients are made from earth minerals. The main ingredients we use are Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay and Methicone Treated Titanium Dioxide. All of the colors we use in our eyeshadow s are FDA approved for eyeshadow use. 

I just made a small order with them which was all thanks to Ronnie from Bows & Curtseys who recently posted a look sporting the amazing shadows.

Here are photos from the website of the colours I ordered!

Veteran

Sterling Glitz

Hollywood

Glam Girl

RoxxCandy

Angel Wings

Unicorn

Techno

Steampunk

Rave

Prom Dress

Sooo pretty huh? 

The second company I came across is Lumiere Cosmetics. They are also a US company and here is their description from their website!
Lumiere Mineral Cosmetics believe there is a beauty in all of us,
and each of us adorns our own unique qualities.
Our mineral cosmetics are formulated to simply enhance the finest of our
features and assist with those areas we like the least.
Whatever your skin type may be, delight yourself in the look and feel of naturally, smooth
and radiant skin with our complete line of mineral cosmetics.

Don't hide the beauty you possess, captivate it!


I love the little quote at the end! Very inspiring!
I haven't ordered from the company yet but below are the shades I am interested in. 
Have you purchased from Lumiere? If so; what products/shades?

Eyeshadows
 Glass Slipper
 Soft Brown
 Foil
 Purple Haze
 Peacock Blue
 Buxom Brown
 Bittersweet
 Intrigued
Vanilla Bean

Blushes
 Delicate Pink
 Fresh Roses
 Poppy
 Terra Cotta
Wild Rose

There is amazing swatches of all colours on the websites mentioned above. 
Hope you enjoyed this post, and please feel free to share your opinions!


1 comment:

  1. AMAZING colors! I have a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out :D xx

    ReplyDelete