Thursday 22 December 2011

Call Me Pretty Clip In Hair Extensions


Hello pretties!



Welcome to my blog! I plan to fill it with things to do with my business, my obsession with makeup, and all things alike!


For my first post I would like to introduce you to 'Call Me Pretty'.. My business that is turning 3 as of January. Call Me Pretty focuses on high quality products with the most affordable price tag. Call Me Pretty was evolved from my experiences over the years with hair extensions. Having spent a tonne of money on many different methods and of course many inconsistent hair qualities, I decided i was time to get out there and find you all something worth spending your money on!

I have designed 3 packages in order to suit everyones individual hair needs. 

They are; 'Glamour', 'Premier' and 'Sleek.


'Glamour' is produced for the girls with thin-medium hair, who just want to add some length. The set is made up of 8 pieces which total 100grams. They are 20inches in length and produce a beautiful elongated finish to your hair. 


'Premier'
This set is our most popular, reason being? Most fullhead clip in sets are predominately between 70-100grams. The 'Premier' set offers a luxurious new design incorporating up to an extra 80grams of hair. The sets are made up of 10 separate pieces, totaling 180grams in weight (20inches). Thus giving an appearance of the fuller and longer hair that you've always dreamt of. Not only are Call Me Pretty's premier hair extension sets of the highest quality, their price tag will not break the bank.

'Sleek'
For all those times you've dreamt about having the longest locks in the room, 'Sleek' is the set for you. 'Sleek' is composed of 8 pieces of 24inch length, totalling 120grams. The set in itself is a must have for turning all the boys and girls heads. Why not go a little longer!
 

For any extra information you girls may need please visit any of the following links.
Thankyou for reading and I can't wait to share more of my life with you all!










No comments:

Post a Comment