Tuesday 31 January 2012

January Favourites!

Is it that time already? A whole month has already passed!? Welcome to my top 5 monthly favourites! 

Makeup Products
- La Femme Sparkle Dust in Shade #14 (Champange Gold)
This is just absolutely beautiful as a highlight/inner tear duct colour. It is exactly as describe, a beautiful white shimmer with underlying gold reflects. It cost me $4.99US and I'd say I use it almost every time I wear makeup!

- Sleek blush in shade 'Rose Gold'
Due to my spray tan addiction - I choose not to use bronzer and stick with beautiful blushes such as this one. It has been compared to NARS 'Orgasm' and I think it is just lovely. It is pink with gold reflects and when applied properly can give the look of sun-kissed skin.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 1
I'm sure I don't need to talk this product up. It is my most reached for product and without a doubt has the most flattering shades in the big world of makeup. I highly recommend this to all professionals AND beginners. It doesn't get much better than the Naked Palette ♥.


Skincare Products
- Coles 4 in 1 Cleansing Wipes 
Having experimented with numerous face wipes and never being quite satisfied I thought why not.. And picked up the 3 pack of these wipes. I can't believe how much money I've wasted on every brand of facial wipes you can think of! These are amazing for the prices. They say they 'cleanse', 'tone, 'moisturise' and 'remove make up including wateproof mascara'. I haven't had any dramas so far and I will definitely repurchase!


Haircare Products
 - Macadamia Oil Hair Masque.
Without a doubt - my hair/hair extensions would not last without this magnificent product. I use it EVERY time I do a deep cleanse/treatment. As a hairdresser & extensionist myself, I truly believe in this product and recommend it to anyone and everyone who will listen!
I have never used a better smelling treatment either - BONUS!






Hope you all enjoyed my favourties for the month of January!

No comments:

Post a Comment