Tuesday 31 January 2012

Update on products Ive purchase from my 2012 want list!

Hello everyone out there in the blogging world! 
My post tonight is all about the most recent products I have purchased and some reviews to come. 
As the new year started I decided to write up a makeup/skincare/etc '2012 want list'. I have constantly finding new products that I am in 'desperate' (or so I think) need of, therefore my list is being added to all the time!

I have worked my bum off to purchase the following products! That way I wont feel so bad for having such a huge list when I'm consistently adding to it!


Here is an updated list of what I have purchased with added bits & pieces. Photos/reviews to come soon!


HIGHEND MAKEUP

Illamasqua
- Powder blusher in shade 'Lover' - Purchased 31/01, yet to receive but cannot WAIT!!

NARS
- Powder blusher in shades 'Orgasm' & 'Laguna' bronzer (Came with free 'Orgasm' Lipgloss)- Purchased 31/01
- Lipgloss in shade 'Turkish Delight' - Review coming on 1/02!

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Glitters in shades 'Mirrorball', 'Gold', 'Blue', 'Navy', 'Slate', 'Coffee', 'Beige', 'Pink', 'Magenta' & 'Red'.. (Just a few right..?) - My wonderful friend Dean brought me these. I am blessed!!

Lime Crime
- Carousel Gloss in shade 'Candy Apple' - Purchased 31/02 - Review coming on 1/02!

Graftobian 
- Corrector Palette - Review coming on 1/02!

Urban Decay
- Primer Potions in shades 'Original' & 'Sin' - Review coming on 1/02!
- *Limited Edition* Naked Palette 2 - Review coming on 1/02!

Sigma Brushes
- Blending E25 - Review coming on 1/02!
- Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki F80 - Review coming on 1/02!
- Foundation F60 - Review coming on 1/02!
- Blending E35 - Review coming on 1/02!

Benefit
- Hello Flawless! in Shade 'Beige.. All the worlds my stage'
- They're Real!
- POREfessional
- You Rebel Lite
- Moon Beam


DRUGSTORE

BYS
- Lipsticks in shades 'Beautifully Bare' & 'Champagne Rain' - Review coming on 1/02!

Barry M
- Liquid liner in shades 'Black' & ' 'Coffee'

Rimmel 
- Translucent setting powder

La Femme
- Blush on rouge in shades 'Stormy Rose', 'Heather', 'Pink Velvet', 'Pink', 'Peach', 'Golden Sunset', 'Golden Rose', 'Flamingo Pink', 'Coral' & 'Apricot'  - Review coming on 1/02!
- Sparkle Dusts in shades '#7', '#8' & '#14' - Review coming on 1/02!

Red Cherry Lashes
- So many different styles - Review coming on 1/02!

NYX
- Doll Eye Mascara (Long Lash) - Review coming on 1/02!
- Megashine Lipgloss in shades 'Perfect', 'Nude Pink' & 'Nude Peach' - Review coming on 1/02!

E.L.F
- Mineral Eyeshadow in shade 'Celebrity' - Review coming on 1/02!
- Essential Duo Eye Shadow Cream in shades 'Sugar Cookie' & 'Butter Pecan' - Review coming on 2/02



RANDOM BITS & PIECES

Z Palette
- Large leopard print freedom palette - Purchased however on back order so waiting to receive!

Book of Shadows
- Empty Shadow Palettes in 'Crown Jewel' & 'Diamond Cluster' - Review coming on 1/02!

Asos
Asos Rose Gold Aviator With Two Tone Lens - Gold / One Size - Purchased on 31/01

Journal Addiction
- Damask Postage Journal - Review coming on 1/02!

Thats it.. Okay.. I know what you're thinking - HOLY CRAP! My passion lies in makeup therefore I justify it as contributing to my mental wellbeing! 

Hope you all enjoyed and look out for my reviews on the products in the next few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment