Thursday 5 January 2012

Playing around with makeup

Hey there!

So I am sitting here watching reruns of family guy and desperate housewives on foxtel. I glance to my left and notice my original naked palette sitting there all by it's lonesome. So I came up with this look. I really like how it turned out - Will definitely be wearing this one to work!

Don't judge my crappy photo's - My photographer housemate has left me for a few weeks and I am desperately resorting to my blackberry and iPad!

Products used;

Mac Select Cover Up - NW20
She - Pure Magic Primer
Urban Decay - Primer Potion in original
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Naked on lid & Buck in crease
La Femme Sparkle Dust - #14 for highlight and inner tear duct
Sugarpill - Hysteric for liner mixed with Medusas Makeup Eyeliner Seal




1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love the look, especially the pop of purple! x

    ReplyDelete